Learning for Children-Exploration software is developmentally appropriate for children 3-5 years. The software provides fun, educational activities for children to play while simultaneously evaluating student performance. The data collection may be used to inform teachers and parents of potential challenges that may indicate neurodevelopmental issues such as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), developmental language disorders, or developmental delays.
The 18 activities are sequenced into six levels
Auditory Discrimination—correctly distinguishes and matches sounds
Visual Perception & Discrimination—correctly distinguishes and matches visual images
Visual Motor Coordination—coordinates hand-to-eye movements
Concept Formation—understands that ideas can represent objects
Verbal Comprehension—listens to and understands spoken language
Logic and Reasoning—makes logical and reasonable decisions
- Provides measure of the child’s performance
- Data is automatically collected and analyzed according to standards developmentally-appropriate for children 3-5 years
- Activities are “game-like” allowing the child “to play” thus alleviating any test anxiety
- Activities are changed in arrangement each time the activity is played to test the child’s ability to adapt to random sequences
- Data reports are clear and easy to read
In addition to the 18 activities, the software contains 7 free play “games” that are fun and exciting.
Learning for Children-Exploration software helps parents and teachers determine what support their children need to be successful in school. Early intervention is paramount in helping children reach their full potential!